Are you looking for a Relationship Healer?
Life-After-Breakup Mentor to listen to your concerns,
create space to think and become the person you want to be?
Get access to relationship advice
I help women get centred and on track with their life after any relational shattering event. How? With great advice on 1-1 coaching and having already gone through quite a few bumps along this road, I help fill in the existing gap other coaches might skip or miss. I want you to see as many positive results as I have seen with my own self empowering journey.
My monthly newsletter provides a step-by-step guide on what to do when going through something, including actionable steps you can do today to make yourself feel better, more powerful, and more in control of your life.
Trying to figure out if reaching out to a relationship coach is something you might need?
Facing tough life decisions on our own is really hard. And sometimes, we find ourselves with no one to turn to for advice. Through a hands-on process, you can rely on me to stay in your corner, helping you stay firm on your commitment to yourself, dealing with difficult children, parents, friends, and work colleagues.
My mission is to help women in relationships with themselves, and their loved ones, how to end bad relationships, how to identify and break destructive belief patterns, how to consciously choose their reality, how to more consciously and powerfully identify and change their life, how to stop being a victim of circumstances, and regain their sense of agency.
If this is your struggle, then you are in the right place.
The word 'Empath' has become a bit of a buzzword in the past few years. And I have found Catherine Carlon to be the embodiment of an Empath. I once read a beautiful definition of the qualities of empathy - that it enhances empowerment, gives hope, builds trust, and strengthens resilience. Catherine has inspired all of that and more in me. This wonderful lady listens from her heart, then imparts knowledge and wisdom that soothes your troubled soul. Catherine's logical and heartfelt advice is ever-empowering, and I always leave our sessions feeling lighter and uplifted. Add to this the fact that Catherine speaks from her own personal experience of tough times, makes her wide counsel even more poignant. A big "thank you" Catherine for your direction and enlightenment. You have definitely been my 'lighthouse' guiding me through some turbulent waters, and I will be forever grateful I found you at a time when I needed you most. ~ Janine NS, Armstrong Creek, Victoria.
Why would a breakup/ relationship mentor and coach make a difference?
Meeting regularly with an experienced coach who's been in your shoes and knows what best strategy to adopt will give you the direction, feedback, and motivation you need to move forward and see success. Not only will I guide you through the process, but I will also be your accountability partner and cheerleader. I'll ask you the hard questions, help you identify your weaknesses, and help you find and develop your strengths. You will move forward with not just purpose but excitement and curiosity too.
What might be going through your mind if you're deciding if teaming up with an experienced business coach is for you:
- Obsessing and ruminating about why you broke up
- Questioning whether you were enough
- Struggling to really cut it off
- Mourning the loss of the future, you envisioned with your ex
- Feeling lost and confused about your purpose in life now that your relationship is over
- Wishing you could magically get over your heartbreak
- Feeling full of anxiety and overwhelming sadness
- Blaming yourself for why the relationship didn't work
- Fear about the future
- Worrying you won't find someone else
- Scared to be vulnerable
- Repeating the same negative, dysfunctional relationship patterns over and over again
- Worrying about bringing unresolved baggage into your future
- Feeling afraid to trust yourself and your own judgment when it comes to future decisions
- Feeling lost in the world
- Lacking confidence and feeling insecure about meeting people in real life
- Confusion about what you're really looking for is yourself
- Questioning if you will ever find real, deep, long-lasting love
What good is a breakup coach anyway?
Breakup Coaching or Mentoring is an outlet for people who need space to express themselves. It's the perfect place to release what's been bottling up inside and share it with someone who has created the space to share openly.
The entire time is dedicated to YOU. My job is to facilitate.
This style of coaching benefits my clients for two main reasons:
- they feel heard and understood
- they show up better for themselves first, which has the inevitable topple down effect of them showing up for their friendships and family (and eventual new partners).
When my clients feel heard and understood by someone who has already gone through what they are going through and can give sound advice, first, they don't feel compelled to latch onto anyone who will listen to their breakup concerns and secondly, and most importantly, they create the space to think and become the person they want to be.
- I can help you see your blind spots
- I will serve as your compass and make you head in the right direction
- I'll close the knowledge gaps you didn't know you had
- We'll break the limits you imposed on yourself
- Count on helpful unbiased third-party insight
- Have goals to achieve? I will keep you accountable
- Open your mind to new habits and ideas
- Navigate challenges and meet goals
- I will keep you putting out the right fires
- Together, we will make the reality you want to live
How it works
Book a 60-minute zoom session online with me
Let's uncover what can help you heal
Feel confident about moving on with your life
Cat has been a pillar of strength in regards to my very unstable emotional state after a long term break up. She has a gentle yet realistic approach, offering wise words and positive strategies to change the negative mind set. Forever grateful. ~ Melanie W., Geelong, Victoria.
What I want you to feel
Mostly, I want you to feel confident that you're finding your path and getting to know yourself and feel confident about yourself again. I want you to imagine a day when showing confidence in what you're doing and focusing on your strengths is no longer a once-per-week occurrence but something that happens every day.
Here are the services I offer
You can book one-on-one sessions with me or sign up for my paid monthly newsletter with advice on moving forward after a breakup in your fifties +.
Breakup coaching is something you can invest in as part of your self-care routine:
- Creating space to know yourself
- Asking questions. Trusting the coach or mentor to make you grow into someone you want to become
- Addressing underlying needs and feelings you might be unaware you had
- Building a plan to make yourself whole again
- Understanding your subconscious and how it plays a role in your decisions and life
Love, light & laughter
Cat Farrar is Healer, Mentor, Teacher, and Facilitator. She helps women achieve the mindset rooted in self-love they need to consistently show up in their life.